The first day of Summer Camp, Week #5 is Sunday, August 7. Please arrive between 1000-1100 AM. Please drive your car to site 3A and drop you’re Scout there. Scouts will be staying in this site. Please follow these same directions if you’re dropping off your Scout Week #6, Sunday, August 14.
Pickup time is the same, 1000-1100 on Saturday, August 13 for Week #5 and Saturday, August 20 for Week #6. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE SPL OR THE SCOUTMASTER FOR EITHER WEEK. NO EXCEPTIONS UNLESS ONE OF THESE TWO PEOPLE APPROVES IT!!
I will most likely be going up to camp early to setup camp for the two week stay. I WILL NOT accept any medicals past August 1 dateline. Please do not send them to me after August 1. The hyperlink to the medical is at the end of this post.
Things to remember when filling out medical forms:
- We are Pathfinder District
- Remember to add your medical insurance information to the form where required and provide photocopies of your insurance card, front and back.
- Two MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) vaccines are required for camp. Please check to ensure that your child has them.
- You can include a copy of your child’s medical printout form from your doctor. It is not a substitute for the BSA Summer Camp Medical, but in addition too.
- The OTC (Over the Counter) form must be prepared whether your child takes medication or not. This form must be signed by a doctor
- You must prepare the Meningococcal Meningitis Vaccination Response Form.
Please scan these forms and email ([email protected]) them to me. You can mail them to me; ask for my address. I do not want the originals and you should keep them in case we need them. I will review them and let you know if they are correct.
If you send the medical forms to me, I will be responsible for bringing them to camp and seeing your child through the camp’s Medical Re-Check; where they review the forms, ask your child a few questions about how they are feeling and a temperature check. If you do not send me the medical forms, you will have to stay in camp until after the camp’s Medical Re-Check in case there is a problem with the forms.