Good Morning Everyone. I hope everyone is having a great summer. I can’t believe it’s August already and that Summer Camp is 4 days away for the Troop. With that, I just wanted to inform you of a few reminders:
- If you have not given your completed medical form with copies of your insurance cards, please make sure to bring it with you to camp, or you will not be able to stay.
- Do to COVID-19 parents are not allowed in the campsite. Parents will have to drop their child off in the parking lot where a staff member will greet them and escort their child to the campsite.
- Masks are required in all buildings regardless of vaccination status. Fortunately, 95% of all camp activities are outside where no mask is required. Each scout will receive a custom Troop 106 mask.
- Those scouts who have not given me their merit badge schedules, please remember to bring them up to camp or email them to me.
- Just a reminder for those scouts staying two weeks, the Troop is going rafting on Saturday August 14th. Please remember to bring your $15 payment and signed Lander’s Wavier Form with you to camp.Those who are on staying one week, are welcomed to join the troop on the rafting trip as well.
That’s it for now. Can’t wait to see everyone on Sunday! If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me or Pat.