Troop 106- Blue Mountain

Good evening, everyone, I hope all is well and everyone is staying safe and healthy.

I am writing because we had to make the difficult decision to postpone our trip to Blue Mountain on the Weekend of January 14th -17th.

The decision was made do to the fact of the rising COVID numbers and the concern of several parents and members of the Troop.

My number one priority is everyone’s safety and the last thing I want is for this trip to become a spreader event.

There was a scout Troop who went away just before Christmas, and the Scoutmaster and several scouts came down with COVID.

Again, it was a difficult decision to make, and I know everyone was looking forward to going since we have not been too Blue Mountain in two years.

The trip has been rescheduled for the weekend of March 25th to the 27th.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Anthony